Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

New Horse/Equine Prints Offered During Transition


Having moved across the country from California to Vermont, it seemed time to get back to art making and creating. I am in the process of deciding exactly where in this wonderful country to set up shop. 

print by C. Twomey
"The Canter: The Horse's Canter Revealed" by C. Twomey, assorted sizes

For years I have been studying and drawing horses out of a love for their beauty, intelligence and grace. I recently completed a series of Walk, Trot and Canter, which are offered individually and combined. Having a strong art and medical background, my goal was to combine the aesthetics of the gait along with the most accurate interpretation of the skeleton I could find. It was very interesting to find errors in classical references, and correct them here. My great admiration for the style and clarity of Leonardo daVinci's work is reflected in my chosen style. I wanted to convey the lightness, collection and beauty of what it is to ride a canter.

Please visit Here Saatchi to view all of the gaits: walk, trot, and canter. In addition, the canter only is currently being offered Here Fine Art America.

Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment