Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Auction Ends Soon for "Sedona Day's End"!!!


Sedona Day's End (oil on linen, 8 X 10")

The auction for Sedona Day's End is ending later today! Please visit this link to place your bid.

As the sun climbed down thru the sky, I was on a bluff painting en plein air (live) as quickly as I could. This was my first trip in 30 years to Sedona, Arizona, but oh, was I glad to see such a sight. 

The rocks really are that color, the mist hangs over the valley and I only had about an hour or so to get my impressions down. I was surrounded by fellow artists, equally inspired, and we were so focused on nature's brief gift of a spectacular sunset. 

I'm heading back to Sedona in May, and can't wait to relive the other-worldly red rock offerings. 

This original oil on archival linen board is 8" X 10", and is unframed.

How this painting will look framed:



Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment