Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

"East Fall Blue Ridge 2" Auction Ending Soon!

"East Fall Blue Ridge 2" Twomey Painting Auction

The Dailypaintworks Auction for the following painting ends soon! Take a moment to bid on this original oil painting:

East Fall Blue Ridge 2

I perched along Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park looking to the west, towards theShenandoah Valley. Had my paints, easel and an outrageously gorgeous day to capture the fall colors. I loved the layers of mountains dissipating in the distance. And the colors! The blues next to the oranges - irresistible. This took longer than expected, I think because I didn't want the day to end.

Original oil, 6 X 4" on archival linen board, unframed.

This is how the painting would look, framed:

 Daily Paintworks Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment